Erasmus University RotterdamErasmus University Rotterdam is a highly ranked, international research university, based in the dynamic and diverse city of Rotterdam.
Founded in 1913, it is currently one the biggest universities of the Netherlands with a student population of 23,000 and a research community of circa 1,400. Scholars and students in seven faculties and two institutions work on global social challenges in the areas of health, wealth, governance and culture. The quality of research at Erasmus University, named after Rotterdam-born humanist and theologian Erasmus, is reflected in its consistent top-100 position in most major universities rankings. On the lively, modern campus, students and scholars of more than 100 nationalities are constantly encouraged to develop their talents and meet their ambition.
Erasmus University Rotterdam. Make it happen.
|Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2016||#69|
|Shanghai Ranking 2016||#101|
|QS World University Ranking 2016||#144|
|Leiden Ranking 2016||#102|
|Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs 2016||#9|
|totaal aantal studenten|
- Erasmus Academy
- Erasmus MC
- Erasmus School of Economics
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication
- Erasmus School of Law
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Erasmus University College
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS), Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University