Delft University of TechnologyTU Delft cooperates with many other educational and research institutions, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The high quality of our research and teaching is renowned.
TU Delft has numerous contacts with governments, trade associations, consultancies, industry and small and medium-sized companies.
TU Delft has made a number of fundamental decisions concerning education, research, knowledge valorisation and organisation. In the years to come, these directional decisions will be further developed in order to strengthen TU Delft's position as a leading university of technology.
|Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2016||#59|
|Shanghai Ranking 2016||#151|
|QS World University Ranking 2016||#62|
|Leiden Ranking 2016||#208|
|Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs 2016||#11|
- faculty of Architecture
- faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
- faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Sciences (EEMCS)
- faculty of Industrial Design Engineering
- faculty of Aerospace Engineering
- faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
- faculty of Applied Sciences
- faculty of Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering