Eindhoven University of TechnologyEindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is a research university specializing in engineering science & technology.
Our education, research and knowledge valorization contribute to:
- science for society: solving the major societal issues and boosting prosperity and welfare by focusing on the Strategic Areas of Energy, Health and Smart Mobility
- science for industry: the development of technological innovation in cooperation with industry
- science for science: progress in engineering sciences through excellence in key research cores and innovation in education
We see it as our duty to train engineers to possess a sound scientific basis and scientific depth. They also have the necessary skills to successfully flourish in social sectors and functions.
Bachelor College and Graduate School
With a view to the future, TU/e has begun a major educational reform. The Bachelor and Master programs remain but are being incorporated in a Bachelor College and Graduate School respectively. Students will be given more freedom and can even choose to follow a broad-based program with society-oriented subjects or opt for a very specialized science program.
With advanced quality research, the university contributes to the progress of technical sciences and thus the development of technological innovations.
We focus on areas in which we participate in the international scientific community. This can play an important role. The TU/e wants to give significant impetus to the knowledge-intensive industries and other social sectors with a high or rapidly evolving technology-intensity.
The TU/e puts emphasis on knowledge valorisation: research results are translated into successful innovations and serve as a basis for creating new products, processes and enterprises. We encourage students and staff to opt for entrepreneurship.
With this profile, the TU/e profiles itself as a leading, international, in engineering science & technology specialized university. We offer excellent teaching and research and thereby contribute to the advancement of technical sciences and research to the developing of technological innovations and the growth of wealth and prosperity both in its own region (technology & innovation hotspot Eindhoven) and beyond.
In short, the TU/e profiles itself as the university where innovation starts.
|Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2016||#177|
|Shanghai Ranking 2016||#201|
|QS World University Ranking 2016||#121|
|Leiden Ranking 2016||#313|
|Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs 2016||#2|
algemene open dagen
bekijk volledige agenda
|totaal aantal studenten|
- faculty of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of the Built Environment
- faculty of Electrical Engineering
- faculty of Industrial Design
- faculty of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences
- faculty of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
- faculty of Applied Physics
- faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Stan Ackermans Institute