University of GroningenStudents and researchers from all over the world come to Groningen to expand their own boundaries as well as those of academia.
The University of Groningen greatly values strong links between research and education. Students are involved in current research, and the Honours College and the wide range of Research Master’s degree programmes gives them the opportunity to develop their research skills.
The city of Groningen is a safe city where students will feel comfortable and will easily find their way around. The many options available in the fields of sports, culture and entertainment are surprisingly diverse and will make students feel right at home.
|Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2016||#80|
|Shanghai Ranking 2016||#72|
|QS World University Ranking 2016||#113|
|Leiden Ranking 2016||#87|
|Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs 2016||#5|
algemene open dagen
|totaal aantal studenten|
- Graduate School for the Humanities
- Graduate School of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Economics and Business
- Graduate School of Law
- Graduate School of Medical Sciences
- Graduate School of Philosophy
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Spatial Sciences
- Graduate School of Theology and Religious Studies